- Buy (2) Sessions during a one week span - Enter promo code "Buytwotogether" to save 10%
- Buy (3) Sessions during a one week span - Enter promo code "Buythreetogether" to save 15%
- Buy (4) Sessions during a one week span - Enter promo code "Buyfourtogether" to save 20%
Elite sessions involve:
- Flexibility Stretching
- Field Goal/Punting Tap Drills
- Field Goal/Punting Full Operation Training
- Kickoff Training
- On-Field Film Review When Needed!!
**Only Returning AAK students are eligible to attend.
New students please contact Coach Fleming at 321-278-9101.
What is provided:
- Holders, Kicking Blocks, Kicking Tees
- Conditioning training equipment
- Weekly Goal Sheets when requested
What you should provide:
- Tennis Shoes
- If possible, your team's Snapper & Holder is welcome to attend free of charge to the kicking session only (see Coach Nick for details).
**48 Hour notice needed for any cancelations to be eligable for refund or credit!
**Sessions will always happen rain or shine!
Private Kicking Session is between 1 and 1.5 hours long.
Private Sessions consist of the following:
- Proper kicking stretching instructions, which will include focus on flexibility enhancement.
- About an hour of tailored kicking instructions for each student. The kicking instructions will focus on the strengths and weaknesses of each aspect of the students’ mechanics; from the approach, to the swing, and to the follow through. The pace of the session will depend on how advanced the student is. For example, if the student is new to kicking, his first session may not get past the approach to the ball. At All-American Kicking, we build upon what the students have mastered.
- Video analysis will be taken and replayed on the field so that when the coach explains something about the students swing, the student can watch himself on film to understand the evaluation.
- A cool down stretch and discussion on what drills and kicking exercises need to be completed on the students own. These kicking drills and exercises will strengthen the students’ weaknesses and build upon what the student has learned.
- Instructional DVDs of what was covered in the session plus extra drills to improve.
- An All American Kicking T-Shirt
Call Coach Fleming for Info or to Set up a time!!
Coming Soon - Sessions Begin December 17, 2012
The CSP is designed to offer every aspect that an athlete will need to maintain and grow for college athletes. This intense program will include:
- Mechanics Training
- Operations Training
- Film review
- One on One and group sessions
Without a doubt this is the one program that any kicker will need to begin or complete his journey to the next level. Contact Coach Fleming with any questions.